Can a partner with erectile dysfunction make you pregnant?
My husband and i have been trying for a baby but he suffers erectyle dysfunction. We’ve been to the doctor’s and the medications don’t seem to work. We’ve been trying to have sex even without erection but he ejaculates… We’ve tried that for a while now and want to know if there are success stories of ED and if there’s a possibility of getting pregnant. Please share you thoughts and stories with me.
yes! of course you can!
anyway – try some natural and herbal treatment! not viagra!!!
year ago my husband suffered very much from Erectile Dysfunction too and he started trying everything you can imagine to stop Erectile Dysfunction. the things that really work is:
1) Increase your intake of L-arginine. Your body uses this amino acid to produce nitric oxide. This substance will allow for the relaxation of smooth muscle surrounding the penis’ blood vessels, dilating them and increasing blood flow. This increased blood flow should encourage erections.
L-arginine can be found naturally through food such as: poultry, meat, dairy products and fish. It can also be purchased in tablet form as a supplement. However, it should be noted that high doses of L-arginine can result in stomach complaints as it increases the production of gastrin, which is the hormone responsible for producing stomach acid. If you suffer from ulcers it could exacerbate your problems, so you would be wise to steer clear of this treatment option.
2) Ginko is particularly effective in men who are suffering ED as a result of anti-depressants. Like L-arginine, it relaxes smooth muscle around the penis’ blood vessels which can increase blood flow.
3) Ensure you are getting enough zinc in your diet by enjoying food such as: oysters, meats, cold-water fish, beans and nuts. Zinc absorption is better in people who have a diet richer in protein than in plants, so make sure you’re getting enough meats, poultry, eggs, fish and nuts. Diabetes, digestive disorders and some kidney and liver diseases can cause a siginificant depletion of the mineral zinc which has been shown to lead to erectile dysfunction.
4) Alcohol, drugs (prescription & recreational) and smoking can increase likelihood of suffering from erectile dysfunction. It’s best to cut out alcohol, recreational drugs and smoking from your routine to improve your chances of overcoming this problem. If you’re concerned about the impact of prescription drugs on your sexual performance, speak to a pharmacist or doctor for advice.
5) Pelvic floor exercises have been shown to assist in treating ED. These exercises strengthen the muscles around the base of the penis. One study of 55 men showed that after 3 months, there was a marked improvement in men who followed these exercises. To do this at home, tighten your pelvic floor muscles as though you’re trying to stop yourself from passing gas. You can also try and practicing retracting your penis and lifting your scrotum only using your pelvic floor muscles.
6) also you must use herbal treatment because you can not always live 100% healthy…!!!
in that case CaliPlus is really good (probably the best) product that helps against Erectile Dysfunction!
CaliPlus contains an effective composition of herbs that triggers the sex glands and increases blood accumulation in the erectile tissues (Corpora Cavernosa and Corpus Spongiosum) and thus produces strong erections.
I do not know if any pharmacies carry CaliPlus but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here http://www.caliplus.com/?id=aa0a2e
It worked and still works for him!
and for me too!
by: M.D. Lisa
on: 30th August 09